Generally speaking, I'm terrible when it comes to treating myself. I don't tend to go on massive spending splurges or anything like that, but a couple of days ago I gave in and went on a spending haul on feelunique.com as I had a 15% off voucher, and I thought I'd share the items that I bought on here!
The first items I got are L'Oreal Paris' Nude Magique BB and CC Creams. I've never used the CC Cream before, but I've been using the BB Cream for several months and I absolutely love it. I have pretty bad skin at the moment and am suffering with constant acne which tends to leaves scars and marks on my face. The BB Cream is incredible for helping cover those up, and I'm excited to try the CC Cream which claims to reduce/cover up redness.
I also purchased a few boxes of false nails! I've never tried these before, I've always been kind of apprehensive about false nails because I don't want to destroy my real nails with the glue, but all of these ones don't require any hassle or glue at all and say that they're really easy to apply. The brand has wonderful reviews so hopefully I'll love them as much as I'm anticipating I will! Although I love doing my nails, I have absolutely no ability to do them with gorgeous patterns, so it'll make a lovely change for me to have some cool and exciting patterns and shapes.
Another couple of products I got are a Maybelline mascara and eyeliner. I always get Maybelline mascaras' because they're my go-to brand for eyelashes, but I've never really been adventurous with eyeliner. Since I started using make-up, I have always used the same eyeliner - the Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner. It's cheap and cheerful and does exactly what its meant to do - no need for any expensive brands! However, although I'll definitely still use it, I thought I might as well give another one ago just as I was buying lots of other items as well!
The final purchase in my haul is the one I'm more excited about. I've been wanting to buy some proper make-up brushes for such a long time, and I've seen and heard so many people raving about the Real Techniques brushes that I gave in and got them, despite them being a little out of my price range (but hey, you've got to treat yourself sometimes right?). They are so gorgeous and look so neat in their case! I can't wait to use them, they feel super soft and just look wonderful in my make-up collection!
So there we have it - my little feelunique.com haul! I might make an updated post about these products at some point once I've tried all of them out. Have any of you guys ever tried these products, and if so what did you think? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love your input!
Keep smiling and take care,
Aimee x





No comments:
Post a Comment